sábado, 8 de mayo de 2010

My Best Friend

Hi everyone!
I want to tell you some details about my best friends.
Their names are Carola and Luisina. Luisina is 14 years old and Carola is 12 years old. They don´t study at Guadalupe´s school. I know them since I was 1 year old. They are daughters of one of my mother´s best friends. Lu is tall and thin. She has got dark waved hair and she has got light brown eyes. She loves singing and playing the guitar.She is very good at this. She is a very nice person, very sympathetic, she is very kind, but she isn´t, for anything in the world, easy going.Caro is shorter than me. She has got straight and blond hair. Her eyes are like two diamonds. She loves playing hokey. She is very cheerful and talkative.She isn´t quiet but she is very lazy.
Sometimes, when my sister and I go to visit them, we spend all the day together. I used to have those laugh attacks, as most of you know, and we can´t stop any minute of the day. We wake up lauhing, we have dinner laughing and we sleep laughing.
I really love beeing whith them, we always have a good time together.
And, well, this is why they are my best fiends.
See you later,
Ceci

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario