sábado, 8 de mayo de 2010

One of my Bests Friends. By Nico A.

Well as you know I don´t have only 1 best friend I´ve got a lot, so I´m going to talk about Pato Diez.
He is tall, he´s got brown hair and his legs are very long. Well you know, I´m shorter than him so between Pato and me he is the tallest.
If I have to talk about his personality I can say that he´s very, but very funny(funny jajaja), he is a very confident and independent person, he´s always smiling or laughing and he´s got a great sense of humour. He is also very loyal, because when you tell him a secret he never tells it to anybody. Ahh something else he is very,very,very,very LAZY.

I can tell you an anectode but when you see this photo.




This was here at school in a classroom, when we were doing I don´t remember what, Pato found a school sweater sleeve, so with my moblile I took this foto. It was very funny.

So that´s what I like from Pato, his personality.

Well this is Pato Diez.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario