domingo, 9 de mayo de 2010

MY BEST FRIENDS!!! :P

Hi, my name is Lucia. I've got lots of good friends, but here are my two best friends : Pili Cosmelli and Lucila Granero.
Pili Cos. is very, very funny, independent and confident. She's very talkative and has a good sense of humor. She always puts me in a good mood. She's very short, and thin; and has long straight hair and brown eyes.
Lucila is loyal, honest and generous. She's very lazy, funny and sociable.
She is a little taller than me, she has got beautiful green eyes and light brown hair. Both of my best friends are very beautiful.
At the first time we met each other, I didn't really get on well with any of them, but now they are my best friends, because I can tell them all my secrets and they won't tell anybody about it. We laugh all the time and we do everything together!
Both of them are very good friends and I love them!
Bye,
Lu.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario