domingo, 9 de mayo de 2010

My Best Friend

I don´t have a best friend but I have to write about one and I chose Pato Mayochi. He is one of my best friends because he is funny and honest and he respects me. He is tall and has blond hair.
I can tell you a funny anecdote that ocurred one summer in Mar del Plata:
I was with "Chochi" (Pato´s nickname) on the beach and a boy found a crab. Then we wanted to find one and we went to look for one to a breakwather. My sister and Pato´s brother wanted to go with us but we say them that they couldn´t went with us. There were a lot of crabs but they were giant and we couldn´t catch anyone. Later we discovered that my sister and Pato´s brother followed us and they had caught three crabs at the time we arrived to the breakwather.
Pablo A.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario