sábado, 17 de abril de 2010

Hi everyone !
I'm Ceci Bricchi and I'm 12 years old. In my free time I like go cycling, reading, and go out with friends.
After school, I always go to dancing lessons and I learn to speak Italian. I love foreign laguages, so in the future I'd like to learn French
My favourite tv programe is Dr. House and my favourite book is...Well I don't know. I like Harry Potter's saga very much but I've read too many books and I can't decide. My favourites bands are Queen, The Beatles, Abba and Michael Jackson too. My favourite actress and writer is Emma Thomson.
At the weekends I love sleeping until two o' clock, going to the cinema and going to the Rosedal in Palermo to ride my new bike.
My favourite food is salad and my favourites colors are purple and green. My wish is travell throw all Europe , be a foreign languages teacher and became the head of a private company.
Well, it's a little about me. I wish you liked it,
Ceci!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario