lunes, 19 de abril de 2010


Hi!
my name is Milagros and I have 12 years old.

I live in Palermo with my mum Veronica , my father Marcelo and my sister candela.
I go to Guadalupe school.
In my free time i like meeting friends and go to the cinema with them.
I don't really enjoy sport but i think the best are tennis and boley too.
I love pop music, my favourites singers are Madonna and Coldplay.
My favourites TV programmes are The Simpsons and MTV.
In the summer I like going to the beach but this year my family and I decided to go to Mendoza.
I think it's a beautifull place.
In the photo I were with my sister Candela and my cousin Fatima
I think this is all.

Milagros.

1 comentario:

  1. when i say 'in the photo...' i cometed a mistke.
    the correct sentences is, In the photo I was with my sister Candela and my cousin Fatima

    ResponderEliminar