sábado, 17 de abril de 2010

Virginia Diaz

Hi! I'm Virginia Diaz , I'm 11 years old. I have long and straight hair , I'm tall and I have brown eyes.
I live in Palermo and I go to Guadalupe's school , where I have two best friends. One of them is called Natalia and the other is called Claudia . I love then because they are very sweet with me.
I have a big family with five aunts and five uncles , but I live only with my parents , my brother and my dog. My mother's name is Marily , my father's name is Nilo like the long river in Egypt , my brother's name is Ignacio and my dog is called Tomy.
Next Saturday I'm going to start artistic skate in Geba. I'm really nervous! Wish me good luck!!


Sorry but I can't put my photo! : (

1 comentario:

  1. And what about me?! I thought that we were best friends :-(
    Mercedes Farfan

    ResponderEliminar