viernes, 16 de abril de 2010


Hi, my name is Tomás Andreoli I've 12 years old.I live with my brother, mum and my dad.My brother's name is Luciano he's got 8 years old and he's very creative, my mother's name is Mariana she's a doctor and my father's name is Eduardo he's an engeener, he works in Glaxo Smith Kline.
My favourite sport is basketball I practiced it when I was in fourth grade, but in fifth grade I stopped it. Now I want to begin it again.
My favourites movies are: "Harry Potter"1-7, "Indiana Jones"1-4, "Star Wars"1-6,some Disney's movies, "Sherlock Holmes".And my favourites serie is "The Simpsons".
I haven't got a favourite tipe of music, but I don't like:casic music, opera and tango.But if I've to write a band it will be The Beatles.
My favourite books are:"Harry Potter" and "Sherlock Holmes".
My favourite food:burguers, pizza, chips, crisps, pasta, fruits, some vegetables,milanesa, egg fired, asado, lomo, chicken, empanadas and locro.
My favourite place is La Cumbre in Cordoba it's a litlle village in the middle of the mountain.There you can find animals, places to climb, trekking and visit,go with a special bike to the mountains and if you go there yuo should go to "Los Terrones".

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Tomas!! Thanks for your posting!! I really like your posting!!
    My favourite book is Harry potter too, but unfortunately it is coming to an end!!
    Hope you can continue playing basketball
    Have a great weekend
    Euge

    ResponderEliminar