domingo, 18 de abril de 2010

Nico A.

Hi, I´m Nico A. I´m 12 years old. My birthday is on the 22nd of April. I´ve got one brother, his name is Juani and he´s 9 years old. My mum is called María and my father Marcos. We live in Palermo.
I like playing rugby at school and tennis in my country club.
My favourite subject at school is P.E and English. I like P.E because we do sport but sometimes I don´t because Guillermo wants us to do athletics. English I like it because because it´s funny.
My favourite colour is blue and my favourite food are McDonald´s hamburguers. I love them, they are very delicious.
My favourite sitcom on T.V is The Simpsons. Homer is the best character on the sitcom. I hate reading books, I often read books but not always. My mum is dentist and my father a plastic surgeon. He works everyday except on sundays. I like playing cards, playing on the computer and playing videogames. On summer I always go to Mar del Plata to Playa Grande. And on winter, on August I go to Villa la Angostura. I like skiing there and in Mar del Plata I like having fun with friends, throwing ballons with water to the people and playing football on the beach.
In the picture I´m with Tate in a swimming pool. That day was very funny.

Okay that´s all. I hope you´d like it. Cheers for everyone.
Nico









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario