viernes, 16 de abril de 2010

MERCEDES FARFAN 'S LIFE

My name is Maria Mercedes Farfan. I was born in BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA. I am 12 years old . I live with my mom called Patricia and with my dad called Fabian . I haven't got any brothers or sisters . I go to Guadalupe school in Palermo and my best friends are Julieta and Milagros. My favourite subject is Mathematics and my favourite sport is handball. Ilike reading books like Twilight Italicand I enjoy watching T.V. I love eating 'POLENTA ' with cheese and drinking COKE . My idol is Miley Cirus because she writes the songs that I always listen to. The best film that I have seen is AVATAR. Zack Efron is my favourite actor and I love him .
Every day I wake up at 7 o'clock to go to school and then I come back home at 12 .30 , next I go to school again and I return home at 4 o'clock.
Last summer holidays I went to Mendoza , where I visited the PUENTE DEL INCA , the ACONCAGUA mountain and the CRISTO REDENTOR . I liked these places very much but I prefer the beach because I can swim in the sea and I can sunbathe on the sand.
In the future I would like to go to Greece and I would like to write a book .

1 comentario:

  1. Hi mercedes!! Wow I like your posting!! I liked mendoza a lot too.
    And of course I love the twilight saga!!
    Thanks for your posting!!
    Have a great weekend
    Euge

    ResponderEliminar