miércoles, 14 de abril de 2010

Pablo A.

My name is Pablo A., I have 12 years old. I have one sister (Camila) and two stepbrothers (Rosita and Martin). My father´s name is Eduardo and my mother´s name is Nora. I go to Guadalupe school. I like reading and writing. My favourite food is Steak with Chips. My favourite sport is rugby. I don´t like football. My favourite book is "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" and my favourite film is "The Empire Strikes Back". I have six fishes and an axolotl. I also have a big collection of snail´s shells from all the world.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Pablo!! Thanks for your posting!! I reckon you have so many pets!!
    Have a great weekend!!
    Euge

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I forgot to say that I also have a little turtle (named Sancho Panza).

    Pablo

    ResponderEliminar